We provide manual wheelchairs, transport chairs, walkers, patient-lifts, hospital beds, temperature-therapy pumps and more!
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- G7 MEDICAL SERVICES, INC is a home care organization dedicated to providing medical equipment services to referred patients with the utmost quality and professionalism.
- G7 MEDICAL SERVICES, INC accepts only patients whose home medical equipment needs, as identified by the referring source, can be met by the services of this organization.
- 24 Hour Emergency Service: Emergency assistance is available to our patientís 24-hours.
- Reimbursement Assistance: Medicare, Medicaid, and other third party payers and pre-qualified for direct payment. Payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards are also accepted.
- Discharge Assistance: We work directly with physicians and or discharge planners to insure smooth transitions from hospital care to home care.
- Patient Instruction and Training: A trained staff of home health care professionals insures that each patient is fully trained on the operation and care of the equipment. Instruction is carried out in the patientís home or at G7 Medicalís location.
- Patient Assessment: A trained staff member(s) meets with and assesses the needs of the patient with respect to the services and equipment provided. Patients are continually monitored and assessment updated to insure that care is timely and current.
- Delivery Service: Delivery Service, setup, and patient instruction and training are free of charge.
- Consultations: Staff professionals will meet, as required, with referral personnel or with the patient to solve any matter involving home care treatment or service.
- Geographic Scope of Service: G7 MEDICAL SERVICES, INC will provide services stipulated within a 200-mile radius of the company. (please call or email to find out if we are able to serve your area)
- Business Hours: Monday through Friday form 8:00AM to 5:00PM. After-hours and weekend calls will be received by the answering service or cell phone and information forwarded to the technician who is on-call.